Partner (admitted in Scotland and England & Wales only)
LLB(Hons) PgDip(Legal Practice)
Francesca Senda is a commercial and corporate lawyer with an entrepreneur’s eye for opportunity who helps clients realise their strategic objectives. She has a keen interest in technology and negotiating technology-based contracts.
For more than 15 years, Francesca has advised clients on a range of commercial and corporate matters and negotiated M&A deals worth $500k to $10b in the banking, finance, transport, healthcare, FMCG, logistics, utilities and telecommunications sectors.
Francesca has navigated operational, stakeholder, and regulatory complexity to deliver transformative transactions and profitable results for start-ups, ASX-listees, multi-industry consortiums, for-purpose organisations and leading innovators.
Her law career has taken her from Edinburgh to London, Singapore to Melbourne, and from corporate boutique Dickson Minto to premier international law firms Hogan Lovells and MinterEllison.
Francesca has an in-depth understanding of business management that only direct industry experience can bring. In addition to her extensive legal background, Francesca has run digital agency teams, consulted with space technology clients, co-founded a specialist online retail brand and climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Advising Australia’s largest home-grown investment bank on technology-based agreements for implementation of technology platforms and services.
- Advising prominent Catholic education provider on IP licensing arrangements and trade mark infringements on social media.
- Advising Chinese Medicine herbal supplements business on joint venture in Europe and associated distribution & licensing agreements.
- Advising Australian furniture design business on proposed expansion into US market.
- Advising leading insurance broker on various bolt on acquisitions and shareholder arrangements.
- Technology based contracts
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Pre-transaction restructures
- Corporate governance
- Commercial advice